The SPOT satellites have been supplying high-resolution, wide-area optical imagery since 1986. The 26-year archive acquired by SPOT 1 through to SPOT 5 contains more than 30 million images at resolutions of 20 to 2.5 metres, all accessible from Geostore.
SPOT 1 to SPOT 5
Simplified product range
- SPOT Scene, the standard SPOT satellite image (3,600 sq.km)
- SPOTView orthorectified images
- SPOTMaps nationwide natural-colour mosaics
- DIMAP, the industry-standard format for digital mapping products since 2002
- Precision orthoimages generated with the Elevation30 DEM reference database