Airbus Defence and Space adds DMC Constellation products to the overall satellite imagery portfolio. The DMC Constellation provides multispectral 22 m imagery with adjustable image size and option for very large images (i.e. 640 x 1,300 km). Access to the DMC Constellation images opens new perspectives to our users for the development of applications and services in various markets such as wide-area change detection, disaster monitoring, land cover mapping, environmental monitoring, forestry and agriculture.
A Cost-Effective Solution for Rapid Coverage and Frequent Revisit of Large Areas
- Rapid coverage of large areas
- Very frequent revisit worldwide (1-2 days for mid-latitude locations)
- Adjustable image size with option for wide swath and very large images (i.e. 640 x 1,300 km)
- Large daily collection capacity (>10,000,000 Km2/day)
- Cross-calibrated satellites
- Seamless compatibility with Landsat ETM+
- Near-real-time capacity
- Competitive pricing
The DMC 22m Products
The DMC Constellation delivers responsive, high-resolution Earth imaging products and services from coordinated satellites specialised in rapidly programmed campaigns to meet your needs for up-to-date imagery.
Ideal for wide-area change detection, disaster monitoring, land cover mapping, environmental monitoring, forestry and agriculture.